Thursday, June 19, 2008
Blogger today, blogger tomorrow???
Hey Everyone. I have received several complaints about the infrequency of posting of new pics of my boys (okay, so it has been like 8 months). We've been having fun...but, the memories have not been properly captured. Poor Gabe is but a single category on Cooper's website. He is quickly being exposed to the toils of being born second! :) Anyway, this is my first feeble attempt at catching up to the younger generation (just by calling it that I'm realizing how old I am). If anyone reads this at all or views the pics, please let me know by leaving a comment so that I might be able to muster up some sort of motivation to keep it going in the coming months. Cheers to happy and timely blogging...we'll see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay! Welcome aboard, sister! I'm leaving a comment so that you know I'm looking at your blog and you'll keep posting. (Which reminds me, I have some serious updating to do on my own blog). Love you!
Hey girl! The fact that ur bloggin is as rare as me checking my email (phyllis has to call to tell me she sent me an email!) but i happened to check today & found this sweet suprise (much better than junk mail!) it is so great to hear that you guys are doing well. We really miss you & our girls group just isn't the same w/o you! Keep posting & i will keep reading! hi to jon
Janel
What a wonderful coming home "surprise." It's terrific! You can be sure I'll be checking in often to admire those amazing little guys. Thanks.
Mom
Post a Comment