Again, a bit delayed on this posting, but I wanted to share some pictures from Coop's 3rd birthday party. We had it at a local park where the kids dressed up like pirates and rode a carousel, train ride, pinata, treasure hunt, etc. I don't know about the kids, but I had a blast. We then had a pizza party at our new home for family that came into town for the occasion. Thanks again to Uncle Bob, Bethany, Auntie Amy & Chloe for making the trek!
Lil Mate Gabe...
Alexi: making a new fashion statement with his sash
Auntie Bethany "Bethy" loves on Gabe

2 comments:
What a fun party that was! Tyler still loves wearing his pirate eye patch.
it has to be pretty stinkin cool to have a dad who can do all the creative stuff that Jon can do :) that pirate sign Jon made is pretty amazing! :):):)
Post a Comment