Gabe is such a sweet little boy. His favorite thing (besides eating and sleeping...a nice departure from his older brother, but that is a whole other conversation)is playing in the play room with Cooper. I love watching the two of them interact. The only downside to Gabe's size (97% height, 35% weight at 9 months) is that Cooper is convinced that they are equally matched and thus, logically, Gabe makes an excellent wrestling buddy.
Friday, June 20, 2008
Gabe: April & May 2008 (8-9 Months)
Gabe is such a sweet little boy. His favorite thing (besides eating and sleeping...a nice departure from his older brother, but that is a whole other conversation)is playing in the play room with Cooper. I love watching the two of them interact. The only downside to Gabe's size (97% height, 35% weight at 9 months) is that Cooper is convinced that they are equally matched and thus, logically, Gabe makes an excellent wrestling buddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOVE the pics...keep them coming! Can I add you to my "check them out" section of the Mohrmann Family blog?!!?
Post a Comment