As I mentioned in previous posts, the ENTIRE Pittman family (my Dad's side) met in Illinois to celebrate my Grandpa's 9oth birthday. He did great all week-end (through the laughs & the tears) and I'm so thankful for the memories with him. It was the first family reunion in a LONG time and the first time that most people met my kids. The week-end was a bit stressful for us (being the only ones with kids...& cramming into a crowded hotel room for 3 days), but we survived and it was great to catch up with my extended family. AND, after much prodding, I am finally posting some family pictures (we almost NEVER get the four of us in one shot). I've even included one outside our hotel with a soybean field for a backdrop...see we really were in Illinois!!


Middle: I love my Grandpa!
Below: Auntie "Bethy", Uncle Ben & Auntie "Yo-Yo" (Jon taking pic)


Bottom: Grandma P trying to hold a very squirmy & VERY tired Gabe!
1 comment:
it's good to see that Jon still has a head full of hair!! :):):):) The fam is looking good!
Dan Hillen
Post a Comment