It seems like yesterday that Gabe was born. I cannot believe he is nearly a year old (on Aug. 31st)! Poor guy was getting 3 new teeth this week-end and battling a runny nose, but he was a trooper. These may seem repetitive, but I couldn't let any of them go...is that a Momma talking or what? :) All the equipment at the park, and he was most fascinated by the grass...go figure.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
My Sweet Baby Boy
It seems like yesterday that Gabe was born. I cannot believe he is nearly a year old (on Aug. 31st)! Poor guy was getting 3 new teeth this week-end and battling a runny nose, but he was a trooper. These may seem repetitive, but I couldn't let any of them go...is that a Momma talking or what? :) All the equipment at the park, and he was most fascinated by the grass...go figure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment