On the way home from Great-Grandpa Pittman's 90th b-day, we stopped off for a quick (24 hours) visit with my Grandma in Kentucky. As usual on the farm, the boys had a blast!!! One of Cooper's favorite things to do is "help" Uncle Gary (my Mom's brother & a real-life farmer)on one of his many tractors. I must admit, I loved that as a kid too, and still do...wonder where he gets it from? :) As for Gabe, our cautious child, and as with most things involving motion or loud noises, he wasn't too sure!!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Farm Adventures: Part 1 - Tractor
On the way home from Great-Grandpa Pittman's 90th b-day, we stopped off for a quick (24 hours) visit with my Grandma in Kentucky. As usual on the farm, the boys had a blast!!! One of Cooper's favorite things to do is "help" Uncle Gary (my Mom's brother & a real-life farmer)on one of his many tractors. I must admit, I loved that as a kid too, and still do...wonder where he gets it from? :) As for Gabe, our cautious child, and as with most things involving motion or loud noises, he wasn't too sure!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment