Uncle Garry has 6 beautiful horses. The boys look so small next to them, but surprisingly, neither of them were afraid at all (maybe b/c Uncle Garry was holding them...he is so awesome...I'm really thankful he takes the time to let my boys experience the farm the way I did growing up!!). We tried to teach Gabe that horses say "Nay...," but he didn't play along. He did, however, master the sound "moo" when he saw the cows and also repeated a word that resembles "doggy" when he played with Granny's dogs. Not a bad start, given that he isn't even 1 yet! :)
Friday, August 15, 2008
The Farm: Part 2 - Horses
Uncle Garry has 6 beautiful horses. The boys look so small next to them, but surprisingly, neither of them were afraid at all (maybe b/c Uncle Garry was holding them...he is so awesome...I'm really thankful he takes the time to let my boys experience the farm the way I did growing up!!). We tried to teach Gabe that horses say "Nay...," but he didn't play along. He did, however, master the sound "moo" when he saw the cows and also repeated a word that resembles "doggy" when he played with Granny's dogs. Not a bad start, given that he isn't even 1 yet! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOVE all the farm pictures! So glad you take lots of pictures of your cute kiddos! Thank you for sharing. Can't wait for September. Love, K
Post a Comment