Hi Everyone (or those of you that are left given my 4 month lag in posting!):
I guess it is time to admit I have the bloggin blues. I just can't seem to "get this on the daily list." In my defense, my last post was Aug. 20, about the same time I started my 2 jobs. Now, I know there are many mommies out there that have full-time jobs (multiple ones including mommihood, another full-time job!) AND manage to blog regularly (see my friend Kara for example), but I still haven't mastered that skill.
Take tonight for example, it is Christmas Eve, and the first night in about a month that I haven't been working from 8 pm to midnight or 1 am. By that time of night (or morning), the last thing I want to do is look at my computer anymore. So, I guess I'm saying hang in there. I'll be back. Not sure when, or how long, but someday. My boys are WAY too cute to let these days pass by.
Speaking of my boys, they are all doing fantastic by the way. Jon took his last 2 licensing exams last week (last of 9 tests), so we are looking forward to some more family time. Coop is 3.5 going on 21. He is, as every parent would say, brilliant! He LOVES preschool, asking if he can go every day! :) Gabe is almost 16 months already!! He is 90th% for height and 40% for weight. His eyes are hazel, which surprised us all. He smiles constantly, talks nonstop (we thought Coop was the talker!) and sleeps like a champ! Coop & Gabe could not be any more different, but they are definately brothers and best buds. As for me, I'm happily plugging along in this life. As the boys grow, I'm constantly amazed by how much I'm capable of loving them and how blessed I am that God chose me to be their mom.
Well, I didn't intend to write a Christmas letter, but given that I didn't get cards out this year (or the last 5 or 6 years truthfully, but who's counting?), I guess this will have to suffice.
As most Christmas letters do, I guess I should end with a charge of some sort. I guess it would be to love the ones you have with the time you have left. God gives and takes away...but for today, we (my boys & I) are blessed beyond measure!
Hugs to all & Happy Holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Friend, Just randomly I checked your blog today...b/c truthfully I thought,"maybe, just maybe she has updated!" Yeah...I'm glad to see you did! I look forward to more of your updates. Right now, I'm in Thailand for some meetings and right now I'm sitting outside of our hotel room in the hall enjoying the wonderful wireless internet....why am I sitting in the hall???? B/c my precious little one is taking her nap..yah! They have childcare here...but, I'm a little stubborn and choose to let her sleep in her own little bed and room, instead of trying to sleep in a room full of other tiny ones! How do people do childcare?? I'm a freak about everything concerning Hannah...ha,ha.. anyhow, that's my little update for you. glad your back to blogging. Love you girl
just so you know i do check! :) and love seeing updates on you and your family :)
hope you guys had a great Christmas and New years!
Tell Jon Congrats for finishing 9 of those darn exams!! :):):):) He's a stud!!!
--Dan Hillen
Post a Comment